Qualification and Special Training
Call Now! (530) 383-0324
- Omni Institute University of Security Services Certificate: Includes the study of: Principles of Protection, Executive Protocol, Ethical Considerations for the Bodyguard, The Psychology of Fear, Work Place violence, Crowd and Perimeter Control, Tactical/Evasive/Defensive driving, Bomb Detection, Hostage Situations, Dynamics of Terror, Electronic Surveillance and Debussing/Escorting.
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
- United States Air Force Reserve: Participated in leading and supervising teams of Airmen, ID checks, secured a variety of facilities and buildings, and received numerous awards and certificates of achievement
- Expandable baton permit
- Guard card issued by Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
- BSIS approved tear gas card
- Permit for exposed firearm issued by BSIS
- Three years of martial arts. Trained in striking, grappling, and ground fighting
- Concealed Weapons Permit- All classes are complete and awaiting authorization from local authorities.